About German Sedano
Age 28 - 32 Years
Motivated professional with strong sales, customer service and problem-solving abilities. Skilled at organization and management and able to learn new information quickly to maximise contributions and respond to changing customer preferences. Desire to apply expertise into new role and make lasting positive impact on business operations. Deeply interested on finance and stock market.
2019 - 2020
The Kingsley Hotel
• Greeted hotel guests, providing excellent first impressions through exceptional service.
• Carry on check ins, check outs and room service
• Maintained front-of-house and other areas, creating a clean, safe environment for staff and customers.
2018 - 2019
Hotel La Casa De Don Tomas
• Carrying check ins and check outs
• Defontana system billing and making reservations in Zak System
• Answered calls and emails efficiently, and swiftly following up on enquires.
• Screened and verified visitors for identification credentials
2015 - 2016
University of Mendoza
• Maintained manual and electronic filing and information systems, ensuring accurate data was readily available.
• Evaluated and identified ineffective workflow processes to devise and implement solutions which achieved greater productivity and personnel performance.
• Coordinated meetings and other relevant tasks with great accuracy
2014 - 2015
Parque Provincial Aconcagua
• Coordination with the helicopter and controlled visitors
• Make wooden signs, working with carpenter machines as well as cleaning the park
• Cook Food logistics for the other camps Protection of the flora and fauna of the place.
2013 - 2013
Project PICT (Universidad de Rio Cuarto)
• 0458/08, Whose title is: \Dynamics of the virus-host system in Argentine Hemorrhagic Fever and Pulmonary Syndrome due to Hanta virus\
2013 - 2014
Hostel Estación Mendoza
• Assisted guests at check-in, providing information on various services within the hotel.
• Responded to and implemented guest feedback to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ensured that guest complaints were handled in the most effective manner possible and that complimentary services were offered for hardship cases.
2012 - 2013
Hostel Estación Mendoza
• Represented office personnel and company brand in regular client correspondence.
• Screened and verified visitors for identification credentials and purpose of visit to maintain security of personnel and office environment.
2010 - 2011
Químicos Argentinos School
• Maintained exceptional client relations, using communication and organisation skills for continued customer loyalty.
2009 - 2012
• Processed cash, credit card and voucher payments.
• Maintained full knowledge of all menu items, contents and preparation methods.