Descripción del trabajo
Who we are:
In 2006, when NOZ (the European clearance leader) started its expansion within Eastern Europe and Africa, Veo quickly fell in love with its vision and agile environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Hence, we’ve added our own dynamic culture and mindset to everything we embraced from NOZ.
Today, Veo Worldwide is a European clearance company, part of the NOZ Universe, with over 14 years of activity. We constantly search for solutions to help business owners capitalize on their unsold stock (past collections, short expiry products, cancelled orders) and become efficient.
With all of that, Veo is consolidating its brand based on engagement, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement and competence.
What we offer:
- Unique recruitment event and 4 weeks of intensive experience along our training partner DARE Academy (https://bit.ly/3b6cZvv) where you will learn a lot about business and about yourself
- A challenging job in which you can interact with business owners and top decision makers from around the world and negotiate clearance merchandise
- The chance to use language skills to work and negotiate products in different countries and meet new people
- Daily opportunities to learn and develop
- An activity were you will never get bored and you will not get stuck in the routine
- Driven and fun team players that fight for the same goal with effervescent energy.
- International travelling opportunities to participate in fairs and to visit suppliers
- The possibility of being an active part of the solution that gives unsold products a new life and reduces overproduction
- Ongoing feedback and coaching
- A great mix between stable job and endless bonus gain possibility