Detalles de la oferta
Job ID 135490
Descripción del trabajo
Are you considering working in The Netherlands as carpenter?
Do you have knowledge and experience of using shuttering formworks and can you read technical drawings?
If so, we can offer you the most exciting construction projects in The Netherlands where you can learn a lots of new things, improve your English language and earn some nice money.
We offer you several special bonuses:
- Start with us now and get bonus of €400!
- Recommend us your friend and we will give you bonus of €500!
Just send us your CV (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the application form below and we will help you to show the world how good you are!
- Shuttering work
- Using formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Steel fixing
- Reading of technical drawings
What we offer
- Salary of 647€ / week (NETT) + overtimes with extra rate
- Working week: min 40 hours + overtimes
- Accommodation is provided and paid by employer (as close as possible to your project)
- Starting bonus of €400 – you will get 200€ at your first working day and after first worked week another 200€
- Recommendation bonus of €500 – once you are employee and you recommend some other suitable guy you can get reward 500€ for each starter
- 25 days of paid holiday
- One-year Dutch language course
- Long term job
- Work contract for unlimited period
- Help with registrations and bank accounts
We provide to our employees a VCA certificate after the arrival of employees abroad. VCA is an international safety course which will be valid 10 years. The employees who hold this license/certificate can work anywhere in Europe on different large projects. The VCA certificate is free of charge.
- Good knowledge of English or German language is necessary
- At least 1-3 years of experience with shuttering formworks as PERI, DOKA and SATECO
- Experiences from abroad are a big advantage
- Personal car is big advantage