Detalles de la oferta
Job ID 133686
Descripción del trabajo
SANDEMANs NEW Europe is a dynamic, international tourism company which promotes walking tours across Europe, Israel and the USA. We are committed to ensuring that everyone, regardless of their budget, is able to discover the beauty and rich history of an ever- increasing number of cities across the world. We promote exceptional walking tours that exceed and redefine the industry standard.
We are gearing up for the tourism high season and are looking for dynamic, friendly, chatty and confident people to join the SANDEMANs NEW Europe Operations team in Lisbon. We have part-time work available for candidates interested in the tourism sector and working with people – perfect for students who can speak English and Spanish!
We are currently seeking a Tour Coordinator / Ticket Seller to join our operations team in Lisbon immediately.
About the Role
This position is one of the key roles in the company. Tour Coordinators are the first point of contact for our guides’ customers and play an essential part in the running of daily operations. The job involves working outdoors, coordinating the start of our daily walking tours, interacting with travellers from around the world and working closely with guides to ensure the smooth organization of the daily tours offered in the city.
We’re looking for someone who is keen to build their career in the travel industry, ideally with leadership potential for development into a management role in the future!
If you enjoy working outdoors, meeting people from around the world and sharing your passion for Lisbon, this could be for you! We look for energetic, outgoing, fun-loving candidates who speak English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus) and who can start immediately.
- A part time job: 20 h/w between Friday to Tuesday (weekends and holidays are necessary)
- The opportunity to work in a very international and communicative environment
- The opportunity to make a difference and develop your career within the company
- You must live in Lisbon
- Must speak both Spanish & English well
- Be organized, and efficient, and have a strong sense of leadership
- Have previous customer facing & cash-handling experience
- Have basic computer literacy, especially Excel
- Be legally authorized to work in the EU
Sounds like you? Send us your CV and let us know why you’d be great for this role!